APRIL 1, 2019 – MAY 1, 2019
“BENVENUTI” LOYAL GARLIC LOVERS!
“A heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all of you for supporting us for the last 40 years! We are a simple, family-owned business with perhaps that little extra ‘oomph’, happy to spend a few extra hours a day to try and bring to you the best of what we have. Caring hospitality and special events like Garlic Festival, where we can raise awareness and funds for the caring Edmonton and Area Community is what we are proud of most. Grazie!”
Sorrentino’s Restaurant Group
The Roozen Family Hospice Centre will be a warm and family-friendly, end-of-life residence with 12 comfortable suites for individuals in the final stages of life who do not require acute medical care but who cannot be cared for at home.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Sorrentino’s Restaurant Group celebrates 40 YEARS OF BUSINESS this year!
- Garlic Festival is the largest Festival in Canada!
- FREE PARKING at Epcor Tower Indoor Parkade when you dine at Buco Pizzeria + Vino Bar Epcor Tower!
- Buco Windermere, St. Albert and Sorrentino’s West and Stony Plain are Open for Brunch.
- Monthly Wine and Dine Series at Buco Windermere with William Bincoletto, Sommelier.
- Wine Maker Dinners throughout the year at various locations.
- MOTHER’S DAY – Reserve today for Dinner with Mamma at any of our 13 locations! Sorrentino’s Stony Plain, West, St. Albert, Bistecca Italian Steakhouse and Buco Pizzeria + Vino Bars are also open for BRUNCH.